The Week is Half Over Let's Celebrate!
White: The Brocard 2011 Chablis Sainte Claire is the perfect complement to the buttery richness of Chilean Sea Bass. The wine is crisp and citrusy and has a slight minerality finish. I really enjoyed it with the meal.
Red: I really prefer white wine with Chilean Sea Bass. If you prefer red, I suggest a very light pinot noir.
1 red pepper
1 orange or yellow pepper
1 bunch basil
1 bunch Italian flat leaf parsley
1 head garlic
2 6 to 8 oz Chilean Sea Bass fillets
1 15 1/2 oz can kidney or red beans
1 15 1/2 oz can pink or Northern white beans
extra virgin olive oil
Red wine vinegar
1 package Oreo cookies
1 quart vanilla ice cream
Organization and Other Thoughts
- Check your pantry. Do you already have: extra virgin olive oil, a head of garlic?
- We recommend 6 to 8 oz portions and that you ask them to remove the skin.
- We have been using the Colavita extra virgin olive oil and think it is very good.
- This recipe is for two salmon fillets. If you cook more you may need two bunches of basil.
- Add to your list whatever you choose to roll your ice cream sandwiches in.
Everyday Divas Celebrations
with Mimi and Sue
What to Eat Wednesdays