Orzo with Artichoke Pesto and Roasted Corn
Adapted from Giada De Laurentiis Food Network
Prepare according to the instructions on the box and set aside in a collander.
- 4 ears fresh corn shucked and cleaned of silk
Rub with a little olive oil, place in a 400 degree oven and roast until slightly brown. Remove from oven and set aside.
- 1 1/2 packages frozen artichokes, thawed (cut other 1/2 package of artichokes into quarters and reserve for later)
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley cleaned and spun dry
- 1 cup basil leaves cleaned and spun dry
Place ingredients in food processor and process until smooth.
- 1 pint red cherry tomatoes
- 1 pint yellow cherry tomatoes
Rinse, drain and cut in half.
Cut corn from cob and set aside.
Mix orzo, pesto, tomatoes, corn and reserved artichokes in a large bowl.
- 2 cups grated parmigiano reggiano
Add grated cheese to mixture, cover and refrigerate.